INNOVATIONS IN PILING II Webinar
Screw Displacement Pile Technology
The Drivecast screw displacement pile utilizes soil displacement methodology which allows the pile to be advanced into the soil by rotation. By design, the pile establishes a cylindrical void which allows a column of grout to be immediately pulled down from a gravity-fed reservoir, creating a fully grouted, high capacity pile.
- Lower mobilization costs
- Efficient and predictable high capacity
- Higher production than traditional auger cast piles
- Can be installed with smaller (non-specialized) equipment
- Minimal site disturbance
- Ideal in limited access/low overhead areas
- No vibrations or spoils
- Avoid overhead and underground obstructions
Join our upcoming webinar on Thursday, July 26 at 11:00 AM, eastern time, to learn more about this time-saving foundation solution.
Watch Product Video for more information.