Want to learn more about mitigating outages from wildlife? Or perhaps you’re interested in options for keeping power transformers in service – or best practices for preserving your anchor tooling?
Hubbell Utility Solutions' live and on-demand, free webinars feature a wide range of solutions specifically designed for distributors and electric utility personnel. Featured topics include: bypass switching, wildlife mitigation, new automation products and much more!
More live online webinars to come. Watch our recorded webinars, available 24/7, on-demand and when it's convenient for you!
How to Register
- Complete the form and you will be enrolled in our online training platform, Hubbell University.
- You will receive an email from Hubbell University directing you to login.
- Attention: If you sign-up between June 6-14, 2020, you will receive an email on Monday, June 15.
- Login and sign-up for webinars via Training Calendar you would like to attend.
Already registered? How to Watch On-Demand:
- Login to Hubbell University, select "Power and Utilities," and browse webinars by product category.
- Once you choose a webinar, click "Enroll" and scroll down on the page to "Launch" the training.
Power Factor Correction Solutions: Express Capacitor Bank
This presentation will introduce Hubbell’s Express Capacitor Banks - our newest Power Factor Correction Portal, which offers easy ordering, more value, and less guesswork to the end user.
PCORE Bushings - Value Added Products/Services
This technical presentation will provide information on three value added products / services that PCORE Electric provides to both end users and distributors regarding bushings for power and generation transformers.
The Burndy® Advantage
This presentation will provide end users and distributors with an overview of Burndy. We will discuss Burndy’s capabilities including manufacturing, testing, sales expertise and Technical Support.
Transmission & Substation Helical Pile Foundations
The use of helical piles in the construction of Transmission and Substation foundations continues to grow. This presentation will cover cases histories dealing with the design and construction of foundations built with helical piles.